The Oregon Interscholastic Snowboarding Association (OISA) started the Shredwell Scholarship in 2011
to assist an outstanding graduating senior going to college. Our scholarship award this year is $2,000.
We are very proud to offer this opportunity to a graduating college-bound OISA senior.
The OISA Board of Directors
Qualifications for applying
- A current registered OISA member (2019-2020 Season)
- Qualified and participated at the 2020 OISA State Championships
- High school senior graduating this year that will be attending college starting in 2020
- Current Grade Point Average of 2.50 or higher
How to apply
- Fill out the attached 2020 Shredwell Scholarship Application Form and write essays on the required topics
- Submit your completed application form and essays by Midnight PDT June 12, 2020
- Submit two letters of reference by Midnight PDT June 12, 2020. One reference letter must be from
your Snowboard Coach. Reference letters cannot be from a family member.
Submit application form, essays, and letters of reference to: email@example.com
How the winner will be selected
All essays and reference letters will be judged by an independent panel. Applicants will be individually
ranked by each judge using the OISA point system. The applicant with the highest sum of points will be
the scholarship winner. The OISA Board will announce the Shredwell scholarship winner by July 10,
2020 All results will be final.